Tuesday, November 21, 2006

New Camera

I've been promising myself a small camera that is easy to carry in my pocket or in my cycle bag. I bought a Canon Powershot A530 from Amazon.com. I ordered it on Monday and it arrived Wednesday, not bad for free delivery. You might have guessed you are going to get some photos to see. I have to say I am very pleased with the quality of the photos. If the composition is iffy blame me.


Linford Bottom, New Forest





Bailey - the Vizsla from next door




Longslade Bottom - I had just been rambling in this area of the New Forest




Jane and Ron kindly invited Sue and I to the Chewton Glen. In the morning I played tennis with Ron while the ladies did a little shopping at Castlepoint. We had a very pleasant lunch overlooking the gardens followed by swims and soaks in the spa. It's all very luxurious.

Stuart and Ron




Jane and Sue




Well I hope you think the photos are as good as I do (ignore the composition).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home